Friday, May 1, 2020

April Wrap-Up

I hope everyone is staying safe and sane out there! We are doing the best that we can in our house. The last few days we've making plans to finally fill some of our empty walls, and give our patio a make over. I'm trying to get back to the swing of snail mail to my family and the friends I'm not seeing as often as I use to with the Stay at Home order. Personally I've been very lucky to get to keep working during these times. It's a whole new world at our bakery, but we're making it work for those still able be here.

This month I reached the point where I'm getting bored of TV. So I've definitely been reading more. I am re-watching a couple of shows because I just don't have it in me to start something new. Normally I'm only watching them while folding laundry or eating lunch on my days off. 

While I hit a little slump the last couple of weeks, I have gotten back into cooking a few nights a week. I've been baking a little bit here and there as well. But, mostly making dinner for me and my flatmate. It's been nice to have the energy to actually focus on what I'm cooking, and to eat at our dinning room table again. 

Here's a look at what I read this month:



Books Read: 6
BINGO Books: 2 (Indie & OTP) 
Backlist Books: 6
Pages Read: 1148
Currently Reading: Warlock Holmes:The Sign of Nine & The Living Dead






  • Bout of Books 28



HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment