Saturday, May 23, 2020

Library Haul



There is still no date for when our local library will be able to open, but their online catalog has an amazing selection. I was able to download a couple of interesting Graphic Novels for my weekend to fill in my Goodreads Challenge number. I would love to be see myself one book ahead of schedule even if it's only for a day. It's the little the little things.


Thanks so one of my current reads, The Living Dead, I've been in the mood for some more zombie stuff. Hopefully this scratches that itch. War of the Worlds is one of my favorites by HG Wells. So I'm excited for this one as well. They had a few other options for the Classic Illustrated so I might have to find a few of my other favorite classics and see how they translate into Graphic Novel form.

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment