Monday, May 11, 2020

Bout of Books 28

Today is the day! Bout of books has officially started. I'm in the middle of two great books right now, and I have a third of my itching to start reading. My goal for Bout of Books 38 to finish Aurora Burning, get to the half point of The Living Dead (that book is a beast with very tiny type-face), and have started The Deep. For me that it a tall order since I'm not the fastest reader, but I do have a bit more free time than I use to. So I'm optimistic that I'll at least finish Aurora Burning!

THE BOOKS:

Good luck to everyone this week! I can't wait to see what everyone is reading!!

HAPPY READING!!

2 comments:

  1. Aurora Burning sounds like its going to be a great book, hope you have an awesome readathon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! It's been keeping me on the edge if my seat!

      Delete