Saturday, May 9, 2020

Mini Reviews





I absolutely adore the Pop Classic series, and Karate Kid was no different.This is one of those movies I watched over and over again as a kid. So I was thrilled to see that Kim Smith had added this story to her collection. The artwork in the book is bright, fun, and included some of my favorite scenes. Yeah, it's definitely meant for a younger generation and some of my favorite parts were missing, but I still really loved it. Kim Smith did the story justice. A perfect bed time story! 5 Stars!







I should admit I jumped into the Witcher world thanks to Netflix knowing only that it was a video game. Now I know it is so much more, and through the show I realized I enjoyed the world of the Witcher. So this was a great jump in to the literary works that are attached to this story. This was a lot of fun. Plenty of monsters and I a really good story-line as well. There were even a few laughs, and Geralt has great one liners. The artwork was great as well. I felt it hand-in-hand with the story and sort overall theme. I'm definitely eager to jump into Volume Two. 5 Stars! 



HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment