Monday, May 18, 2020

Bout of Books 28 Wrap Up


Happy Monday! Another Bout of Books is closed. I really couldn't have asked for a better week in reading. All three of my goals for this readathon were met: I finished Auora Burning, I'm little past the halfway point in The Living Dead, and I got a handful of chapters into The Deep. Honestly I have so many feeling about Aurora Burning that I'm still trying to sort out the review. As for the The Living I'm really digging it, and I'm interested to see how the second half of the books goes. The Deep has my attention.
Bout 28 Stats:

Books Read: 1
Pages Read: 469


Mark your calendars because Bout of Book 29 will be back on August 17th! By then my patio project will have been finished, and it will be the perfect time to curl up with a blanket and read something creepy!  

No comments:

Post a Comment