Saturday, May 2, 2020

May TBR


Hello May! Though to be far it's hard to keep track of time these days, so the new month kind of sneaked up on me. Despite May appearing out of nowhere I did really well on my April TBR. In fact I probably would have finished all the books if other things hadn't gotten in the way of the last book. Plus, I'm so not emotionally ready for whatever is about to happen in the Deathless Divide. I'm just not.

Though, I'm not emotionally reading for some of what I've got ahead of me in May either. I have 2 books to finish that I started the last weekend in April. Warlock Holmes is breaking my heart, and so far The Living Dead hasn't disappointed. With that I have added some books that I really cannot wait any longer to crack to open.

So here are the books:

 MAY TBR:


FINISHING READING:

 

Sadly as for excited as I am for Aurora Burning it will probably be the last book I pick this month. Only because I have to share with my flatmate since we're both a fan of this series, and I'll have to finish whatever I'm reading before I start it. That way when it breaks my heart I can wallow before starting another book to make myself better.

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment