Thursday, May 11, 2023

Most Anticipated pt. 1 Update

 

So back in December, I posted about the books I was most excited to read in the first half of 2023. A post you can find here! We're also only a month away from those six months to be up. This is probably a whole other post about why the time has seemed to speed up. 

This is not that post. This is just a check-in to show if I've managed to read any of those books, or just buy them. Because remember, those are different things! 

  • They're Watching You (TBR)
  • What Lied in the Woods (TBR)
  • How to Sell a Haunted House (Own)
  • Pinata (Currently Borrowed)
  • The Last Heir to Blackwood Library (Own)
  • Episode Thirteen (Own)
  • My Dear Henry (TBR)
  • The Pledge (TBR)
  • The Nightmare Man (Read)
  • Battle of the Beast (Read)
  • Four Found Dead (Just Released)
  • A House with Good Bones (Own)
  • Sister, Maiden, Monster (TBR)
  • All Hallow (TBR)
  • The Grimoire of Grave Fates (Coming Soon)
True to form I've added most of this list to my physical TBR. The two books I've read were good, I enjoyed both. I do need to jump into Pinata soon before it's due back at the library. And, I just added Episode Thirteen to my physical TBR last weekend. That one feels like a beach read.

So without a doubt, I have a ton of great books sitting on my TBR. Not just from this list, but so many I need to pull from the library this summer. Or just added to soon to topple TBR pile here at the house!

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment