Thursday, May 4, 2023

April Reading Wrap Up

Anyone else have a weird April? It wasn't a bad month, just somehow the month seemed to fly by while so much happened. I almost feel like the month gave me some kind of whiplash. My reading was low, but that was becuase I was up to so much other stuff this month. Started a fun Middle Grade series, and finally picked up one of my Spotlight books. Which was the other reason my reading was slow.

I'm not stressed about a low reading month though. I've read enough the last three to cover some lighter months without setting myself behind. Besides I saw four great movies. If you haven't seen Reinfield or Dungeons and Dragons,  you are missing out. Both were a lot of fun!

Now onto the books!  





Books Read: 2
BINGO Books: 0 
A to Z Challenge: 0
Pages Read: 607
Currently Reading: 'Salems Lot and Raptor Red



A big 'ole goose egg on the challenges this month. No A to Z squares crossed off, and the exact same for my BINGO Board. Nothing marked off. While that's find for my BINGO challenge because I made huge headway the first three month. It's probably not so good for the A to Z Challenge! I need to break free of my Kindle for a little and try to cross some of those squares off!  


HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment