Saturday, May 13, 2023

Night Worms Unboxing


May Theme: Fables & Folklore

It's that time again! I found a Night Worms package in my mailbox. I was super excited about this one because it has Cassandra Khaw's new book! I have many of their books on my TBR, and I recently added Nothing But Blackened Teeth to my physical TBR. One of these books must be on my travel TBR next month. Also, just realized this is the second V. Castro book on my TBR. That thing is seriously getting out of control.




The goodie bag was brilliant as always. I can't wait to add this month's sticker to my new laptop that's currently on the way! This month's package also is helping me along with slowly refill our fridge with new magnets, and this one was super cute! I might try to make this month's hot beverage iced considering that we seemed to have skipped Spring here in the Pacific Northwest and barreled right into summer. 

HAPPY READING!!


No comments:

Post a Comment