Friday, May 5, 2023

Favorite April Read



You know when you see a book and you just know you're going to like it. Murder Your Employer was that book for me. There's something about these off-the-wall books that poke fun at certain genres and tropes that I just thoroughly enjoy. For me, this book was hard to put down. I was reading it every chance I got, even it was only five minutes here or there.

I fell asleep reading it a lot both in my chair and in bed. The writing style on this wasn't one I'm used to reading, but once I got into the flow of it, I laughed out loud and sat at the edge of my seat.

Murder Your Employer is exactly what I thought it was going and more. I actually really enjoyed a lot of the characters in this book. And, while the book wrapped up great, I was happy with how everyone's story ended. Well, not everyone's ending. I'm still a lot bummed about one ending, but that would telling.

Still, this book left me wanting another series. More time at McMasters, even though there wasn't really must more tell. Not that I care, I'd read almost anything set in this universe I think.



HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment