Friday, May 12, 2023

Book Haul


 So I got a promotion at work this week, which WOOHOO! It wasn't exactly sprung on me, but it was still exciting all the same. This of course means after I officially accepted the position and the pieces were handled, I celebrated by jumping over to my favorite thrift store and digging up some books. Which is also a gamble because I don't always find something to add to my growing collection. But, I also really just love digging through the books. 


This trip paid off though. I found three books to add to my collection. Recently I've been adding old True Crime books to my shelves, for a plethora of reasons. But, I lucked out and found one of those, which I rarely find in this location. There was also a large stack of Choose Your Own Adventure books, like the OG ones. So I picked the most ridiculous looking two. These will defiantly be poolside, beach, and reads this summer.


HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment