Monday, May 8, 2023

Book Mail


I got a surprise book mail over the weekend. According to my tracking information, it wasn't supposed to arrive until later this week. It was also one of those packages I forgot about because it was preordered and not only had a slept since then, but my work-life balance actually exists. I tend to forget things when I don't have a reminder of them.

So a surprise all around, and gave me something to look forward to coming home to.  


I adore this series, it's so much fun. I stumbled across these comics, I don't even know how long ago, at Emerald City ComicCon. Since then I've jumped on every Kickstarter when a new set of comics in the series came out. Now I have the short story collection!

It's already sitting on my TBR pile next to my bed. Without a doubt, it'll be the next book I pick up after I finish what I'm currently reading!

You can find more about the Major Holmes series here! This series is a lot of fun, and it's time for a reread!

HAPPY READING!!


No comments:

Post a Comment