Thursday, May 25, 2023

Book Mail


This week has been so hectic. I officially took control of the kitchen I work in, which isn't a huge difference from what I was doing before. It was however a different set of hours that are not the same every single day. It all depends on what's going on in town and my staff. This is something I've never had to do, so I've been so tired. To the point I haven't picked up any of the books, I've been reading. It's working, shower, bed, with spots of social media scrolling. So when I finally remembered to check the mail this week, I was excited to see a box from Quirk Books! 

Nothing is better than unexpected book mail when your so tired your eyes hurt!



I was even more excited when I saw which book it was because I am most definitely always in Gobin mode. But, also because I've just recently taught myself to hand sew, and it's not great. Have my patches stayed on, yes, but the stitches could be better. I'm also not the best crafter, mostly because I live with one of the best crafters and I usually mooch off of her. Now maybe I won't have to. Plus, bonus points, how adorable this book is.

And, it came with my first craft! I just need to figure out what I want to put in the little baby jar. Probably rocks of some kind. 

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment