Monday, May 1, 2023

Indie Bookstore Day Haul


I went big and then I went home. Well, actually I went to the movies. Because they were showing Return of the Jedi on the big screen, I was a hundred percent on board. But, you all get what I mean. I took the day off work to celebrate Indie Bookstore Day, and here is the haul!



We hit 6 bookstores, 3 bakeries, and 2 ferry rides, and drove about 50 miles from door-to-door from the house. I snagged 6 new books, a gift card to one of my favorite bookstores, and a sunburn! But, we couldn't have asked for a more beautiful day to be out and about. 

 I didn't get to all the bookstores I wanted to, but I'll save them for a rainy day this summer. A couple of them will make for good day trips. 

Some pretty sweet book mail showed up this weekend as well! So stay tuned for that!

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment