Friday, April 3, 2020

April TBR


For a second there I thought March might not every end. I do hope everyone is doing as well as they can in this weird times. Personally, I've been very lucky to still be able to go to work. With the way March was I just didn't get into my TBR all that much. I'm actually excited to scrap it and put up a new goal for April. I'm really excited about the books I picked for this month. So, without further ado:


Both Deathless Divide and Warlock Holmes I series I'm excited to jump back into, even though I know the former will hurt. Red Rising is a re-read because I seriously need to finish this series so I can start the next series. I have no good excuse for why this hasn't happened. The last book, Hidden History of Kansas was a gift for my parents that I'm excited to get into it. Kansas is my home state and it really has a lot of weird pieces of history.

I'm about halfway through The Girl Who Could Movie Sh*t with Her Mind. It'll be a toss up which one of these I pick up after that. Though, I'm about to be bus bound again, so it might be two of them.

HAPPY READING!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment