Thursday, April 23, 2020

Book Mail


After being reminded how much I love this series, and that the stimulus check is suppose to help support our communities, I bought some more books. Two of which were pre-orders so they'll trickle in over the next few months. Sadly one was pushed back to an August release date, but that just gives me something to look forward to in my fall reading. But! The fourth Warlock Holmes book has finally arrived! LOOK AT IT!!




I had honestly forgotten how much love this series and humorous writing style of GS Denning. Warlock and John are two of my favorite duos right now, and I'm so excited to get lost in their next weird little adventure. I also can't wait to see all the books next to each other on my shelf! Though, I may not be emotionally prepared for the this book, or the installment due in August.

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment