Monday, April 20, 2020

Book Mail

Finally! I have been checking my email every single day hoping to get a notification that I have a package in the hub, and finally that email came! I've been so excited for this bad boy to arrive since I found I was getting an early release copy. Scary stories have always been my bread and butter. I started out reading Goosebumps as a kid and slowly graduate up to Stephen King and beyond. Anything that'll force me to sleep with the lights is one of my favorite things. And, George A. Romero's movies have always done that. Now I'm hoping with the help of Daniel Klaus, his last novel will do the same.



This is probably the worst time to jump into a zombie novel with the way of the world, but honestly it might just be the distraction I need. Even with the rumors that life might slowly be able to start going back to normal. But, who knows what normal will be what is what a few weeks ago. I honestly have no idea what my job will look like, or my social life, or anything. So it seems like the perfect time to hide in six hundred pages of a Zombie novel!

HAPPY READING!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment