Friday, April 10, 2020

Quarterly Update


Three months are gone from 2020! Which means it's time to have a look at how I'm doing with my goals for this year. I had a really good start to my year, but with everything this last month I haven't been reading at much. Something that won't be a problem in April since we're still being told to stay home. Outside of my Goodread's Challenge I haven't really been keeping track of my goals. So let's found out together how my year is going so far!

2020 Reading Goal:
Books to Read: 11 of 55
Pages to Read: 2,732 of 11,000 
BINGO's: 0 of 2
Blog Posts: 71 of 260

Backlist Books: 7


I'm always about three or two books behind schedule at this point. So I'm honestly not really worried about that. Because I always manage to rally around Dewey's and Bout. However, I am a little worried about my goal of number of pages I wan to read. Mostly because I'm not the fastest reader. So we'll see how that goes. I'm also unsure about the BINGO situation. Because I seem very good at avoiding a BINGO at all costs.

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment