Thursday, April 16, 2020

Mini Reviews




This is one of two of Jeffery Brown's cat related books, and now I've been able to enjoy both of them. It's a quick and enjoyable read that any cat owner can related to. The artwork is also fun and what I've come to expect from any of Jeffery Brown's books. I had a lot of fun and laughter with this, and realize I really should read his Star Wars series! 4 Stars! 





Being a Girl Scout who went to camp who then turned into a counselor at the same camp, this one definitely caught my eye. I'm really glad that it did. Because the story Vera had to tell is an important one for a lot of kids out there, not just girls. And, sometimes camp is a great way to find like minded people, and sometimes it does what it did for Vera. Shows what we already have. This was an adorable story that a again a lot of kids probably need to hear. It's dramatic in places, fun, and even broke my heart a little bit. It was an afternoon well spent with Vera. 4 Stars!

 HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment