Thursday, April 2, 2020

March Wrap Up

What has this month been?! I feel like March was months long instead of thirty-one days. I am lucky to be one of the few still able to work, but it's a whole new world for us at work. So that has taken some getting use to. However, it's left me with some free time so I've been cooking dinner more and backing! Things I haven't had time to do. It also means that I haven't been reading as much.

I'm actually reading a really good book, I just haven't been in the mood to read. Too many things to do while I have the time I guess.Though, now that it looks like we'll be stuck this way for a while. I'm sure I can get back into better reading habits soon.

Before all of this happened I was able to go on a little vacation to see some of my family! Which was a great! My parents and I went on a little road trip out to a place we'd gone several times when me and my brother were younger.Which was fun! I also got have a day with Mim, did some shopping and some book hunting. It was a great week to just chill and hang with my family. And eat at all the greasy spoons.

Hasn't been a bad month really. Just weird with the state of the world and how for a minute there it fel like March never end.


Books Read:  3
BINGO Books:  1
Backlist Books: 1 
Pages Read: 592
Currently Reading: The Girl Who Can Move Sh&t with Her Mind




It's hard month for events with everything going on the world. Already two author events I was planning on attending were canceled. It stinks, but what are you going to do. We gotta keep each other safe during these crazy times.

Upside is Sea Bookstore Day has been postponed to August!

However, the one event not canceled is Dewey's 24-Hour Read-a-Thon! There is no better way to shelter in place than with curled up reading all day. This is also the one Dewey's I always miss out on because I'm running around the city, bouncing from bookstore to bookstore. Normally we have some friends over to read with us, but this time we'll have to do a more virtual group read!

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment