Monday, April 27, 2020

Dewey's Wrap Up

I honestly had a really good Readathon even though I started an hour late, and didn't quite make it to all the way to the end. This year I did something different and started with two smaller books and moving into my bigger ones. At least that way I felt like I'd accomplished something even when I stopped to fold laundry, or if a nap over took me. Which the latter happened a couple of times. Still I made it halfway through Warlock Holmes: The Study of Nine, and I feel asleep the last time right when the The Living Dead started to kick off.

This was also sort of a bittersweet readathon as well. First being the co-host of Dewey's for as long as I've been participating, Andi and Heather, are stepping down. And, why I wish them the best of luck their future endeavors, it's sad to see them go. I am excited to how the new co-host take this readathon and run with it! Second, I normally participate in this readathon with my friend Sarah. We have a whole thing over at my place and this year we didn't get to do that. So we tried to stay connection via the internet.
 

Books Read: 2
Pages Read: 303
Hours Read: 20
Currently Reading: Warlock Holmes: The Sign of Nine & The Living Dead

I have my fingers crossed there will be another Reverse Readathon this summer! Really enjoyed that last year, but if not there is always this Fall. I hope everyone had a great Saturday reading. It was great to see what everything was reading and connect with other readers! Until next time.

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment