Saturday, April 11, 2020

Book Mail

During all this craziness I have been very fortunate that I've been able to keep working. While it is less hours, it's still hours. That being said I did splurge a little when the told us that the Stay at Home order has been extended into May. So to support one of my favorite Indie Bookstores I ordered a couple of books. One of which was a pre-order for later in the month, but the other is a book I wanted to buy last month. Sadly I could just never make it work and then all of this happened. But, now I have and it's finally here.





I cannot wait to crack the spine on this one! It sounds right in my wheelhouse, and I have really high hopes for it! Ghosts on the Titantic... Yeah I'm there! My fingers are crossed this is everything I want it to be!!

HAPPY READING!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment