Monday, April 6, 2020

Tackle TBR


Well, with the state of things right now it seemed like a good idea for another month of Tackle TBR. Right now our libraries are all close, and bookstores are on delivery only. I have order a couple of books to add to my every growing library because they are telling us to do what we can for our local economy. But, the state of things means my work load is much smaller at my job. Which means more time for reading. Mostly because all I've done the last two weeks is binge watch TV. When have all these books to read!

I have 5 books on my April TBR, which can be found here! One of which I mean to read last year, and we'll just ignore the one re-read. In my defense that re-read will lead to books being taken of my to read section and put on the read shelf on Goodreads.

Lastly, I'm also about to start taking the bus again so I will be reading during my commute again. I didn't realize how much of reading time that was a week until I started driving again. Holy crap! Mostly because I'm terrible at reading before bed. I get about three pages in before I fall asleep. I blame the binge watching.

Anyway the goal this month is bump the five books from TBR and the one I'm currently reading off my To Read List. That is a total of 6 books. I think I can do it considering Dewey's 24-hour read-a-thon is this month!

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment