Thursday, April 30, 2020

Book Mail

I cannot believe this got here so soon! With everything going on I thought it might take a few extra days to get packed and shipped. But, to my surprise I had a package arrive in our HUB this morning. I'm super excited this got here so quick so I could add it to my May TBR! Not that I don't have a hundred other things to read, but I've been excited for this one for months. So with Bout of Books 28 just a few short weeks away, I'm pumped. Plus it's gorgeous!


I'm in love with this cover! Even more so now that it's in my hands. I pretty much showed it off to everyone yesterday because it's amazing and should be seen by all! Anyway, despite everything I should be reading in May this is definitely going to jump the queue. Because it sounds as amazing as it looks and I'm super excited for it!

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment