Monday, January 2, 2023

2023 Reading BINGO

 

It's that time again! The 2023 Reading BINGO challenge is officially here, and this year there is a new board. There wasn't anything wrong with the last board, in fact, we've been using it since we started this thing. But, with my getting better at using Canva I wanted to make something new for this year. And I've got to say, I'm pretty proud of this new board. Any, enough chit-chat, onto the board!


If you feel like joining us this year there is only one rule: one book per square. That's it. You can choose how you read, all reading counts. Audio, ebooks, and physical books don't matter. Read how want to read. This is mostly about having fun, maybe expanding your reading to books you normally wouldn't pick up, or finding new authors to enjoy. For me this year, I'm going to try and use this as a way to knock things on my physical TBR. 

We'll see how that works out for me this year! I got close to completing my board this year. only four squares slipped through my fingers last year. So maybe another challenge this year is to actually manage to finish the whole board, or maybe one, or two, squares away.

You can follow my progress on Instagram (@Bookish_Whispers), or by following the link the sidebar!

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment