Thursday, January 12, 2023

Star Wars The Life Day Cookbook - Review

Author: Jenn Fujikawa
Genre: Cookbook
Format: Hardback
Pages: 128


This was adorable. As of late, I've been collecting cookbooks both pop culture and vintage. This is one of my favorites. 

The great thing about this book is the recipes are things you want to eat. What they did was take normal dishes we've all had and mold them into the Star Wars Universe. They used places and creatures to recreate these dishes. Which made this a lot of fun.

Because these recipes are things everyone can make at home I filled his book full of tabs. Some are new recipes I've never tried, some are just new versions of things I've made before, and the other is blue milk. I will be making blue milk in this house.

BLUE MILK!

And no, it's not just adding blue food dye to milk. It sounds like something enjoyable. So it's the next marathon, that is on the menu!

Another piece of this that I loved is how through these recipes you learn more about the Star Wars Universe. Books aren't my cup of tea, so my knowledge of this universe is limited to movies and TV shows. So this was a lot of fun for me.

My favorite part is which character they use from the Universe to tell this story. I adore Cookie! He was a great pick to tell these stories and share these recipes. So it was a lot of fun with some great recipes as well!



HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment