Monday, January 9, 2023

A to Z Challenge 2023


A new year means jumping into a new reading challenge. Throughout my time here with Bookish Whispers, I've tried different challenges to help with my GR Goal and knocking books off my physical TBR. Some worked, and others taught me I'm not good with book clubs or monthly TBRs. Some as a blogger I've just outgrown. This year I'm joining the A-to-Z Owned Books Challenge, and it's just like the box says. When I read a book I already own, I mark it off the board and try to hit 26, and both bonus squares, by the end of the year!


Do I know what books I'm reading for this Challenge yet? Negative Ghost Rider, I do not. As I said before I'm bad with TBRs because I'm such a mood reader. However, I have a pretty large physical library. So I have many options at my fingertips. The odds are high that I'll finish this Challenge, but one never knows. Sometimes, read most times, I lose track of time. I'm also really good at things like dancing around BINGOs, or reading books that start with the same damn letter. So this will be an adventure without a doubt.

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment