Friday, January 20, 2023

Library Haul


First library haul of 2023! Both of these will be BINGO books as well, so double the fun! This year I'm trying to work through the actual TBR that I have here at the house. But, I do enjoy supporting our local library, especially now since mine has been renovated over the last year after it flooded!

Since everything has to be put on hold right now, it's going to work in my favor. This way I can't go in and go crazy with a bag full of books. Listen, they are free and I have no self-control at the bookstore. So at the library, it's worse okay. But, I'm excited about both of these books. 



Thanks to my Aunt I was introduced to Mary Downing Hahn last year with The Girl in the Locked Room. It was a funny, spooky, little read. So I'm excited to pick up a graphic novel version of one of her books! And, I love a good weird book about monsters and creepypastas!

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment