Monday, January 23, 2023

Book Haul


 
Okay. Okay, but hear me out. I know I've been talking a lot about working through my physical TBR. Putting a dent in the books I own. Never once did I say I wasn't going to be adding books to that never-ending physical TBR. That was an assumption that should have never been made.

I've tried book-buying bans, but I do love the thrift store. Not just for books, I've had really good luck finding cozy hoodies there. But I digress!

I unhauled a lot of sweaters and hoodies I haven't worn much in the last year and needed a comfy house hoodie. One I wouldn't wear to work that would eventually start smelling like garlic. The downside of working in the kitchen, everything I own smells like garlic.


Again, digressing.

Anyone, I found a couple of books by authors I wanted to give a try. I see these two authors often on Bookstagram (the books side of Instagram). So it seemed like a great time to pick them up. Every Last Fear seems like it's going to be a wild ride and hard to put down. And, I've just heard great things about Lucy Foley's books!

So yeah first thrift store haul of the year, and I have a large unhaul coming in the next couple of weeks! Which will give a few more shelves to fill as the year goes on!

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment