Friday, January 27, 2023

Book Unhaul


The time has come. I've been putting off this unhaul since I moved into this apartment going on seven years now. Basically, I've just been putting them into a steamer trunk and then forgetting about them. Until a couple of weeks ago when I was looking for a book for my roommate and had to do a deep dive into the trunk. It was then I realized I couldn't put it off any longer. It's time to donate these to new homes.  



So books were piled and split into three groups: books going to half-price books, books being just donated to thrift stores, and books going to the roommate's job. And some went to my job with one of my co-workers. So four stacks, maths is hard! But this cleared up two new shelves for books, and now I have an empty steamer trunk that will hold my winter jackets! All of this is happening just in time for my birthday because apparently there will be many bookstores happening over that weekend. So I don't think those shelves will be empty for long!

HAPPY READING!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment