Friday, January 13, 2023

Book Mail


First Night Worms package of the year! January's theme was A Haunted Past. This will be my second year of getting this horror-themed book box, and I'm really excited to see what this year brings. Night Worms introduced me to a whole bunch of new authors last year, helped me re-find my love of horror, and was something both me and my roommate loved.

Our favorite part is how small Night Worms are. While I call it a book box, it's more of a package. They don't send us an abundance of things in the box. The books are the stars of the show, but they always include a new beverage to drink while reading. Which is always from small businesses. As well as something fun like stickers or magnets. And of course some really cool bookmarks.


A Haunted Past did not disappoint, and it held something for everyone in my house. I was excited about the Festival and my roommate wants to read Bad Cree!  So both of us were excited about this one, and we're both excited to try the tea this month!

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment