Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Bout of Books Day 2

Bout of Books 18

Looks like we all survived the first day of Bout! Despite work and catching up on the season premiere of Sherlock (and no, I do not want to talk about it!), I did manage to squeeze in a 100 pages last night.  Now on to Day 2! Work is really testing my ability to squeeze in reading time with a meeting before my shift, as well as some admin work I opted to do at home!  Good thing I'm off tomorrow so I can stay up and fall asleep in my book tonight! 

New day, means a new Challenge.  Today Bout of Books wants to know my goals, my plans, and maybe a photo of some of my TBR!

My Reading Goals:
  • Read 50 books
  • Finish 3 Series
  • Read 5 NonFiction
  • Read 5 Graphic Novels
  • Put a dent into TBR of books I own
Some Personal Goals:
  • Get myself more organized
  • Work harder on my own novel
  • Get out of the house more
Photo of my TBR:
*Mind this is only a bit of it. In fact its one stack of many. These are ones wanting to get this year!


Good luck and happy reading!!


No comments:

Post a Comment