Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme started by The Broke and The Bookish!

For the last Tuesday in January, it's all about the visuals on Top Ten.  This week I'll be doing by Top Ten Comics/Graphic Novels sitting on my TBR.

  1. Lucifer Vol. 1 by Holly Black - I'm a fan of the original character in Sandman and I love Holly Blake.  Lucky for me this one just came in at the library today.  So it moved to the top of the list!
  2. Ghostbusters International by Erik Burnham - Who doesn't love the Ghostbusters?
  3. Lady Killer Vol 2. by Joelle Jones - I came across this right after the first issues came out and fell in love.  I'm super excited to get my hands on the second volume.
  1. A Study in Scarlet by Ian Edginton - I read Hound of the Baskervilles last year and loved it! I honestly need to just pick up the others.
  2. Grayson Vol 1 by Tom Kind - I've been reading Batman Comics for years, and Grayson keeps coming across my radar, so I've finally added it to my list to see if it's as good as I've heard it is.
  3. I Hate Fairyland Vol 2 Skottie Young - I stumbled across the first volume at the library and it was hilarious! The second volume just came in today off my Hold list. So I'll be picking it up tonight.
  1. Lumberjanes by Noelle Stevenson - I didn't realize Noelle Stevenson had another comic series after Nimona until my sister picked this up a few weeks ago.  Since then it's been on my TBR and I seriously need to pick it up.
  2. Constantine by Ming Doyle - There not enough words on how much I love John Constantine. So I'm looking forward to the new series.
  3. Rasputin Vol 2 by Alex Grecian - I original put this series on my TBR because it was Alex Grecian and I love his work.  The second reason is Rasputin is such an interesting person in history that's shrouded in myth.  The first volume was really good, and I've been waiting to get my hands the next installment.
  1. Marvel 1602 by Neil Gaiman - Who doesn't want to see our favorite Marvel Heroes set in 1602 via Neil Gaiman?!
What other comics/graphic novels does everyone else have on their TBR's?








No comments:

Post a Comment