Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Bout of Books Day 3

Bout of Books 18

Two days down! Not much reading done yesterday, but that's okay because I have today off.  Once I've run my errands I'm curling up with my books.  The library was good to me yesterday and good chunk of what I have on hold came in.  Plus, Gemina is getting intense!!

Day 3 of course also comes with a challenge, Book to Movie. 

Well, two of my favorites that I'd love to see on the big screen have already been picked up.  Now it's just a waiting game for them to happen.  Those are The Lies of Locke Lamora and Red Rising.  I'd love to see Tom Hiddleston play Locke Lamora, and Iwan Rheon play Sevro.  I'm also really interested to see how the turn Illuminae movie is going to go.

I do have a series I'd love to see on my television, Game of Thrones style, which is the Riyera series.  Michael J. Sullivan has created a wonderful and epic characters.  I would love to see them come to life in a TV Series.  I think Charlie Hunnam would make an excellent Hadrian, but I'd love for Garret Hedlund to play Royce.  Basically I want to see their bromance in action, that's what I want.

Alright, I'm off to get things done so I can get to reading!  Happy reading to everyone today! My the snacks be good, the pages turn!!

No comments:

Post a Comment