Monday, January 2, 2017

December Wrap-Up

What a month!  It started out very quiet and pretty chill, and then it exploded.  Though I honestly can't complain about being busy.  The hours might have been long, but I'm the crew with some pretty people.  We made the best of it and survived the Holidays!  Christmas was quiet and I got to spend some time with family.  Even my New Year's was quiet.  Which after the holiday hustle was nice!  However, I didn't have much time to ready.  I was pretty exhausted after work so basically I let myself be sucked into Netflix.  At this point I'm nearly caught up on Supernatural!


Books Read: 2
Pages Read: 248
BINGO Books: 0
Favorite Read: NA
Lease Favorite Read: NA
DNF: 0
Currently Reading:  Gemina (Illuminae Files #2)

 


I did manage to squeeze in a couple of small reads this month to make sure I completed my Goodread's Challenge this year!  

How was everyone else's month? What was the last book you got in before the end of the year??

No comments:

Post a Comment