Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday

Top Ten Tuesday was a meme started by The Broke and The Bookish.

This week's topic is Top Ten 2016 Releases We Meant to Read But Didn't Get Around To. Now, the challenge to pick just ten.  It wasn't easy, but I picked the ten I really should have read!

 
*Clicking the covers will take you to their Goodreads' Page
  1. This Savage Song by Victoria Schwab 
  2. The Summer Dragon by Todd Lockwood 
  3. The Fireman by Joe Hill 
  1. Ghost Talkers by Mary Robinette Kowal
  2. Romeo and/or Juliet by Ryan North
  3. The Wicked Boy by Kate Summerscale
  1. The Last Days of Night by Graham Moore
  2. Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake
  3. The Hollow Men by Rob McCarthy
  1. Scythe by Neal Shusterman
I honestly have no good reason that none of these books got read.  In fact all I can say is I ended up picking something else, then something else.  Next thing I knew 2016 was over and I hadn't read a single one! Story of my life!! Anyone else have anything they just didn't get to this last year??



2 comments:

  1. This Savage Song is on my list too. But I've read and loved Three Dark Crowns. Hope you get a chance to read it soon. My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to read Three Dark Crowns soon, the second book comes sometime this year. Of course so does Dark Duet!

    ReplyDelete